- 1952 - Founded as the Research Institute of Synthetic Resins
- 1956 - extension of the company's scope and renaming to the Research Institute of Synthetic Resins and Lacquers (VÚSPL)
- 1992 - transformation of the company in SYNPO joint stock company
- 2000 - introduction of ISO 9001 certification
- 2011 - 100% SYNPO a.s. owner becames Spolek pro chemickou a hutní výrobu, a.s. Synpo, a joint-stock company, becames part of the Spolchemie Group.