CENTER OF NANO STRUCTURED POLYMERS
Key research and development activities are:
- Preparation and surface modification of nanoparticles by type of binder.
- Formulation of nanocomposites, coatings and paints.
- Preparation of special polymers especially based on acrylic chemistry.
- Analysis and testing.
- Consultation services.
Applications of developed technologies and materials
- Polymer composites for medicine.
- Electroactive polymers (solar energy conversion, electroactive protective coatings).
- Thermoset and thermoplastic composites (building, electrotechnics, automotive, aviation).
Research and development
- Nanotechnology .
- Testing of dispersion quality (AFM, particle size and distribution) in polymer systems before and after crosslinking.
- Concentrations (nanostructure dispersion) according to customer requirements.
- Low-volume production.
- Formulation and preparation of polymer systems modified by nanostructures (paints, casting resins, composites).
- Special lacquers based on antimicrobial nanocomplexes.
- Synthesis of special acrylate and hybrid silicone-acrylate-urethane dispersions.
- Preparation of nanostructures and their chemical modification (especially: organic, inorganic and hybrid nanostructures, preparation of modified layered materials, metal nanomaterials and metal oxides, CNT, graphite, magnetic nanoparticles for diagnostics).
- Service activities.