Eremias, L. Mindos, L. Turek, L. Hochmannova: Comparison of barrier properties for ZRP with partial replacement of Zn by micaceous iron oxide of different commercial quality by means of electrochemical noise, EUROCORR 2016, 11 - 15 September 2016, Montpellier, France.
- S. Podzimek: Importance of Separation Methods Coupled to a Multi-Angle Light Scattering for Deep Insight into the Molecular Structure of Plastics (invited key note lecture), Innovative Plastics Global Summit, October 11 - 12, 2016, Berlin.
- S. Podzimek: Multi-Angle Light Scattering: An
Efficient Tool for the Detailed Polymer Characterization (oral presentation), 9th
Slovak-Czech Conference Polymers 2016, June 8 - 10, Stara Lesna, Book of
Abstracts, p. 35.
- Stepan Podzimek, Hedvika Zgoni, Jana Machotova, Peter Bohacik: Characterization of the Molecular and Chemical Structure of Acrylic Emulsion Polymers by Asymmetric Flow Field Flow Fractionation Coupled with a Multi-angle Light Scattering Detector (oral presentation), 18th International Symposium on Field- and Flow-Based Separations, May 22 - 26, 2016, Dresden, Book of Abstracts, O5.
- S. Podzimek, J. Machotova, P. Bohacik, H. Zgoni, J. Snuparek: Application of A4F-MALS for the Characterization of Polymers Prepared by Emulsion Polymerization: Comparison of the Molecular Structure of Styrene-Acrylate and Methyl Methacrylate-Acrylate Copolymers, Polymer Plast. Tech. Eng., 5 (2016). DOI: 10.1080/03602559.2016.1146957
J. Machotova, S. Podzimek, H. Zgoni, L. Prokupek, R. Svoboda, A. Ruckerova: Investigation of the effect of molar mass on coating properties of self-crosslinking latexes based on acrylic microgels, J. Adh. Sci. Technol., 30, 1095 (2016). DOI: 10.1080/01694243.2016.1140108
- F. Kacik, Stepan Podzimek, Katarina Vizarova, Danica Kacikova Iveta Cabalova: Characterization of cellulose degradation during accelerated ageing by SEC-MALS, SEC-DAD, and A4F-MALS methods, Cellulose, 23, 357 (2016).