Protective Coating Systems for Metal
We offer the following protection systems:
Protection to the degree of corrosion aggressiveness C3 - paint LV AKZ 411.
One-coat direct-to-metal paint LV AKZ 411 (2K PUR) is intended for application directly to a steel substrate. It provides protection against weather conditions and UV radiation.
LV AKZ 411 coating meets the protection of steel substrates to the degree of corrosion aggressiveness C3 (service life 7-15 years) according to ISO 12944: 2018.
Protection to the degree of corrosion aggressiveness C4/C5 - system LV EPS 033 + LV AKZ 411
AKRYLMETAL coating system for steel structures – LV EPS 033 (200 µm) as a base coat + LV AKZ 411 (80 µm) as a top coat – provides effective surface protection according to ISO 12944:2008 for the degree of corrosion aggressiveness C4 high, (service life over 15 years).
This system is suitable for the degree of corrosion aggressiveness C5-M (with an average life of 5-15 years) according to this standard.
Protection to the degree of corrosion aggressiveness C4/C5 - system LV EPS 620 + LV AKZ 411
AKRYLMETAL coating system for steel structures – LV EPS 620 (1 layer 30-40 µm) as a base coat + LV AKZ 411 (2-3 layers, 110-120 µm) as a top coat – provides effective surface protection according to ISO 12944:2008 for the degree of corrosion aggressiveness C4 (with a medium life of 7-15 years).
The tests showed that for the degree of corrosion aggressiveness C3 a long service life of 15-25 years is provided.
LV AKZ 411
One-coat direct-to-metal paint.
- One-coat direct-to-metal paint with anticorrosive, filling and decorative effect,
- Resistant to oils, petrol and chemical substances (acids, alkalis),
- For perfectly derusted and degreased metallic or plastic surfaces,
- Steel substrate protection for corrosivity category C3,
- Contains anticorrosive pigment and UV stabilizers,
- Can be customized for application on plastics without the use of adhesion primer or plastics filler (LV AKZ 421),
- In RAL colors,
- Very wide use in industrial manufacturing,
- Gloss 25-70 %.
LV EPS 033
Epoxy primer, thick-layer, two-component.
- Anticorrosive protection for environments with corrosion level C2-C4 and C5 for blasted structural steel, bridges, conveyors, external coating of containers, transport tanks,
- Cannot be applied on “wet” LV AKZ, LV PL a LV EM; drying is required,
- The recommended thickness of a coat is 50-125 µm of dry film, but up to 300 µm of dry film can be applied in one step.
LV EPS 620
Anticorrosive epoxy primer.
- Primer for objects made of iron, but also of light and non-ferrous metals (copper, brass, aluminum) and galvanized metals,
- Excellent mechanical characteristics, elasticity,
- Allows “wet to wet” application on layers made of LV AKZ, LV PL and LV EM.