Instruments that operate in controller shear rate (RPM) and controlled shear stress (torque) and model RSO also in oscillation mode.
Torque rheometers RSX
RSX-CPS with cone/plate and plate/plate systems for small samples and wide shear ranges. RSX-CC with coaxial cylinders geometries for single point QC or full rheological profiling. RSX-SST soft solid tester for pastes, slurries and materials with particles.
- Torque: 0.1-200 mN.m/0.01-1,000 RPM
0.1-100 mN/m/0.01-1,300 RPM,
- Torque resolution: 1.2 µN.m,
- Temperature control: RSX-CPS-with Peltier air or bath 20-180 °C, RSX-CC and RSX-SST with bath -20-200 °C.
Oscillatory rheometer RSO
Torque-oscillatory rheometer with cone/plate & plate/plate and coaxial cylinder geometry options.
- Maximum torque: 100 mN.m,
- Torque resolution: 0,02 µN.m,
- Speed range: 0.001-1,500 RPM,
- Frequency range: 0.001-20 Hz; 0.006-126 rad/s,
- Temperature control: bath or Peltier plate 0-180 °C.
- "All-in-one“ rheometer for measuring viscosity and yield stress,
4 torque model ranges: LV, RV, HA, HB,
Measuring geometry: disc, cylindrical or special spindles, adapters with coaxial cylinders or cone/plate geometry,
Optional magnetic spindle coupling,
Optional 21CFR Part 11 compliant,
Real time graphing,
Build-in math models, e.g. Casson, Bingham, Power law, Thix index,
Optional RheocalcT control software,
Compatible with all Brookfield accessories.