Viscometers and Accessories
Programmable viscometer using Program Generator Software for multistep measurements.
- Measuring geometry: disk, cylindrical or special spindles, adapters with coaxial cylinders,
Internal data storage,
Time tests and data averaging,
USB interface for optional PC control via RheocalcT software,
Customizable user access, secure 21 CFR features,
Compatible with all Brookfield accessories.
- Viscometer with 5" touch display,
- Measuring geometry: disc, cylindrical or special spindles, adapters with coaxial cylinders,
- USB and Bluetooth interface with application DVPlus Connect for data recording and printing on PC,
- Ability of setting of time of measurement,
- Optional temperature probe,
- Optional magnetic connection of spindles,
- Compatible with all Brookfield accessories.
Viscometer CAP 2000+
Cone-plate viscometer to measure small sample volume at variable speed; ISO 2884, ASTM D4287, BS 3900 compatible
- Appropriate for moderate to high shear tests up to 10,000 1/s,
Choice of torque range: High torque (ICI specification) or low torque,
Choice temperature control: L = 5-75 °C or H = 50-235 °C,
Variable speed 5-1,000 RPM,
Optional Capcalc software to control viscometer.
Process in-line viscometers
In-line viscometer FAST
Measures damping effect of torsionally oscillating probe, no moving parts, no maintanance.
- Used mainly in printing, coating and adhesive operations,
Viscosity range: 1-3,000 (optional 12,000) cSt,
FAST-101 for application in pipes, by-pass, flange mount or as a probe inserted in the tank from above,
FAST-102 is compliant to 3A sanitary standards,
FAST-101 with transmitter MXTS enables connection toautomated control systems (PC, PLC, DCS, etc.).
Single or multiple station viscosity controllers AST-330SY or AST-420SY for measuring and displaying viscosity, temperatureplotu and pH.
Sensor configuration: NEME4, NEMA7, ATEX, sanitary or ink system.
Viscometer/rheometer accessories and special items
- Special measuring spindles made of various materials, e.g. steel according to ČSN 17346, with Teflon coating or molybdenum for measurements at very high temperatures,
- Ball bearings of the shaft with wear-resistant bearings for models of viscometers and rheometers of the torsion series RV/HA/HB,
- Magnetic spindle coupling for viscometers DVPLUS, DV2T and rheometer DVNext,
- Quick action lab stand,
- Thermosel system for measurements in the temperature range from 40 to 300 °C, intended for measuring asphalts, adhesives, resins or plastics,
- UL adapter and UL-DIN adapter (meets DIN 53019) for accurate measurement of very low viscosities (range from 1 mPa.s),
- Small sample adapter for measuring small quantities of samples,
- Helipath stand for measuring very viscous materials (pastes, sealants, waxes, creams),
- Spiral adapter for measuring paste-like materials, e.g. solder pastes,
- Vane spindles for measuring pasty materials, gels, suspensions or creams,
- Circulation thermostats, simple or programmable, controlled from a rheometer or PC,
- DYMO 550Turbo Label Writer printer for DV2T viscometer and DVNext rheometer,
- Viscosity standards – silicone and mineral oils (5 mPa.s-100,000 mPa.s) and a calibration certificate,
- Viscosity standards for calibration of viscometers and rheometers - overview of fluids.